Registrations are now closed for the new 2016 season. Limited spots are still available. Please contact the club at email@example.com
The club stil has vacancies in Under 11, Under 12 and Under 14 Boys
PKJFC Team App Available
PKJFC now has their own Smartphone App. It'll keep you up-to-date with news, events and much more.
To get the full features of this App you need to download Team App onto your smartphone. Download Team App here (http://teamapp.com/app). Its 100% FREE. (or find it on Apple apps Store or Android Google Play depending on your phone)
Launch Team App and search for PKJFC.
1. Sign-up to Team App. You'll be sent an email to confirm your registration.
2. Search for, and request access to group(s) (player, coach or Committee, that apply to you.
The app is currently set up to display the FSC draw, PKJFC website, ground closures, upcoming events and the latest news events.
2015 Season Ends
Thankyou to all that have participated in the 2015 season. A special thankyou goes out to all the volunteers, coaches, managers and especially the mums and dads that make things happen for our club.
This year has been a very successful year for the black & whites. In short
- 290 registered players & 40 registeredf women
- 27 registered teams that including 4 graded Girls teams & 2 womens
- U16-1 and 14-2 Minor premiers
- 8 out of 10 graded teams particpated in finals.
- 7 teams made Grand Finals , U12-2, U14-2, U16-1, U17-1, U13G, U16G including Port Kembla Womens Div 3.
- 4 teams won the Grand Final. U12-2, U14-2, U16-1 and U17-1
- U16-1 undefeated all season including U16 State Champions and U16 Champion of Champions. This is the second team in our clubs history that a team has won Champion of Champions with the feat being accomplished by U14 back in 2002- A rare and special accomplishments, Congratulation!!!!!
The Club is also after Coaches for 2016. If you are interested or have someone in mind please contact the club at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that training and games will only occur if grounds are open. Please click on the following website to review Ground Status